If you are trying to find a good way to cook your pizza evenly in an Ooni, a rotating pizza stone may be the answer. Luckily, it is not too hard to achieve.
This DIY project can be done to upgrade your Ooni oven easily.
Things You’ll Need
- Metal drill bits and a drill.
- Electric rotisserie kit.
Installing Your Rotating Pizza Stone
- Drill a hole in the middle of the bottom of your pizza oven. The hole needs to be just large enough to fit the rotisserie skewer through it.
- Take one of the meat forks that come with the electric rotisserie kit and bend it in a flat X shape.
- Attach the flattened meat fork on to the skewer and rotisserie motor.
- Place the pizza stone on top.
- You’ve now got a rotating pizza stone!
Ooni Koda 16 Or Ooni Koda 12 Rotating Stone Instructions
Want visuals showing how to do this in a video? Look here: