Your Ooni won’t stay lit or light? Are you having a lighting issue with your Ooni Koda or other Ooni pizza ovens? Keep reading! There are four common issues that you can look at – all with very simple fixes.
Ooni Koda 12 Or Ooni Karu 16 Gas Burner Won’t Stay Lit? How To Fix It!
- The pizza oven is not sitting level. This is a simple fix, just move it to make it level.
- The pizza oven is covered with ash from previous cooks. This can cause your oven to not light as it needs oxygen to burn the gas and starting fires can be tricky because of this. Make sure there is no ash on the pizza oven and that all ashes have been cleaned out before lighting it up again.
- Do you have gas? Check your propane tank. Is it full?
- Try keeping it covered when you are not using it.
- Bad thermocouple. Check out this video on how to look into this and repair if needed:
Conclusion on Why Your Ooni Won’t Stay Lit
As you can see there are very simple issues that cause Ooni Koda’s to not light. These are all issues that can be figured out, and fixed easily. You deserve a working pizza oven, so make sure to follow these tips!