Pizza jokes are hilarious and ideal for pizza lovers and pizza parties! These pizza jokes for kids are appropriate for both children and adults of all ages. So, pizza humor is popular among cooks, pizza makers, children, lunchroom workers, and anyone who enjoys pizza. Or, even better, tell these pizza jokes while you wait for your pizza! These would be super fun to tell at your local pizza shop.
Pizza is easily one of the many famous food items in this age. It is popular among children and can always be found at parties. Funny pizza jokes, one liner jokes, puns, pizza dad jokes for kids and adults are excellent options to make a pizza party fun.
In this article we have combined the best jokes about pizza for you. Be it kids and adults, these jokes are bound to make anyone laugh. Pizza history goes way back to A.D. 997 (over 1000 years ago!). Despite being this old, its satisfaction and fun is still present today! And who doesn’t love a good pizza joke!
Best Pizza Jokes
Pete-za Delivery guy!
Where do Pharaohs like to eat out?
Why is it so easy to catch who stole the frozen pizza?
It wasn’t a well-thawed-out plan.
What do you call a pretend pizza?
A pepperaphony pizza!
What do you call a napping pizza?
What did Arthur the aardvark get on his pizza?
How do cats eat pizza?
Cats put it in their mouths just like everyone else.
How did the yogi order his pizza?
Make me one with everything.
Pizza Puns – If you want to burn your Hawaiian-style pizza, try baking it at aloha temperature.
What makes Domino’s pizza jokes good?
Why was the famous pizza upset?
It kept getting chased by pepperazzi.
How can you tell if Edmund Elephant has been in the refrigerator?
Footprints in the pizza.
Pizza Puns Alert – If a pizza could talk, it would probably say many cheesy things.
Why could not the pizza lover decide on a topping?
She was inde-SLICE-sive.
What is a dog’s favorite kind of pizza?
Why was the Hawaiian pizza still uncooked?
The oven was on aloha temperature.
Where does Jabba eat dinner?
Where do toppings go on holiday?
The Leaning Tower of Pizza!
Why did the pizza maker have to rob the bank?
Because he kneaded the dough.
What is the difference between the Red Sox and a pizza?
Pizzas are actually good.
How do you mend a broken pizza?
What topping do the carpenters put on their pizza?
Why could not the skunk call for a pizza?
His phone was out of odor.
Why wasn’t the pizza joke funny?
It was too cheesy.
Why do a lot of people get into the pizza business?
To make some dough.
Pizza Puns – Did you hear all of the pizza chains closed up? They called it thee Domino effect.
What do pizzas wear to smell nice?
What would a pizza say when the party ends?
How do you fix a broken slice of pizza?
With tomato paste.
What is a math teacher’s favorite item to eat?
How many math teachers are needed to make one pizza pie?
What can an entire pizza do that half a pizza can’t do?
It can look round.
How many proteins are there in a slice of pizza pi?
Why did the man ask for his pizza to be cut into four slices?
Eight slices would be a lot for him to eat!
What does the pepperoni say to the mushroom?
Sliced to meat you!
Why is the mushroom invited to pizza parties?
He’s a real fungi.
Why did Dracula run out of the Italian restaurant?
They put garlic on his pizza.
These Pizza jokes can’t be topped! (get it? These cheesy pizza jokes just keep on coming)
What does the pizza say when it goes out on a date?
I never sausage a beautiful face!
Many people consider pizza to be a luxury dish. You can order it online or make it at home for a fun evening with your friends and family. Try cracking some of these pizza jokes with your loved ones if you want to laugh over a slice of pizza.
If you are in an excellent mood for some cheesy pizza, pizza jokes will have you howling with laughter. Pizza jokes are as tasty and satisfying as a good slice of pizza. If you’re unsure where to begin, find a good collection of pizza jokes, and you’ll be fine.
Funny Pizza Jokes
Do you want to stand out from the crowd? You can tell hilarious pizza jokes and make everyone laugh. You can use these amusing jokes to wow your friends and family at your next pizza party.
- Do you wish your pizza to be cut into four or twelve pieces? Four pieces because I’m on a diet.
- What are you if you can not decide what kind of pizza to get? You’re indeSLICEsive.
- Why was the popular pepperoni pizza sad? It was being chased around by the pepperazzi.
- What’s a pizza maker’s favorite song? Slice, Slice, Baby.
- Why are pizza chefs not allowed to play baseball? They’re always trying to steal basil!
- What is the critical difference between a pizza and a pizza joke? A pizza joke can’t be topped.
More Pizza Jokes For Kids
Children adore pizza, and taking them on pizza dates will brighten their day. These clean jokes will keep the kids entertained while they wait for pizza.
- Why is the mushroom always invited to pizza parties? That’s because he is a fun-gi.
- If pizzas could talk, what would they say? Probably lots of cheesy things.
- What is the perfect mathematical value for a pizza? Pi
- What do you call a fake pizza? A pepperphony pizza.
- What is the favorite thing carpenters love to put on their pizzas? Saw-sages.
- What does the pizza say to the delivery guy? You do not pepper-own me.
- What does the pizza say to everyone when the party ends? Everyone, good pie.
More Fun Pizza Themed Ideas
Pizza Word Search Puzzle – FREE
Funniest Pizza Jokes For All
Life can be difficult and stressful, and anything that helps to lift one’s spirits is appreciated. What is the best way to lift your spirits other than with some saucy pizza and some hilarious pizza jokes? Here are some hilarious pizza jokes to make you laugh.
- Why is it so funny to catch the one who stole the pizza? Their plan wasn’t very well thawed-out.
- Where do pepperonis go on vacation? The Leaning Tower of Pizza.
- Did you hear about the person who took a second job as a pizza chef? He kneaded the dough.
- There are two types of people. People who love pizza and liars.
Interesting Jokes About Pizza
Sharing pizza jokes with loved ones at the dinner table is a great way to connect with them. Below are some interesting jokes to get you started on your next pizza dinner.
- What is the main difference between a stupid person and a pizza? The person is easy to cheat, and the second one is cheesy to eat.
- What do a pizza delivery woman and a comedian have in common? The work is difficult because they have the right stuff, but sometimes they get the delivery wrong.
- What is pizza’s favorite Hollywood movie? Pie Hard.
- What did the pizza man say before he robbed the bank? I love making pizza, but I am direly in knead of the dough.
- What does the pizza slicer say before stealing the pizza? Hey, hand over the dough or I cut you!
Pizza dad jokes
Taking your kids out for pizza is a great way to bond. However, while eating pizza is enjoyable, telling dad pizza jokes is even better. Try these dad pizza jokes on your next pizza night with the family.
- I never get that why it is called Little Caesars. Then my dad stabbed a pizza box.
- How do you fix a broken pizza? With tomato paste.
- Can you buy me a pizza? I’m trying to save money. I knead the dough.
- What does a pizza eat for dessert? A slice of pudding.
- Did you read the sign at the pizza restaurant? Seven days without pizza makes one weak.
- You are a lot like a pizza – regardless of how you slice it, you’re good.
Funny pizza one-liners
Whether you like pizza or not, these pizza one-liners are unbeatable. You can choose one or two to impress your group when you get together for pizza.
- Today I slept with a pizza in the oven and burned 2000 calories.
- In the end, you will always have a pizza in my hut.
- I asked the waiter if the pizza would be long. No, he said. It will be round.
- Yeah, I’m into fitness. Fitness whole pizza in my mouth.
- I feel my mind is messed up right now. So, I desperately need pizza of mind.
- What does a pizza say when it’s shocked? Cheesus Crust.
- I can not give you my pizza gold to wear if you don’t crust me.
Conclusion – Pizza Jokes for Kids
It can be difficult to entertain your children because they require a lot of attention. However, children enjoy riddles because they are interactive and challenging. If you are searching for a great and fun way to interact with your child, these riddles and pizza jokes for kids will come in handy.
Need to know how much pizza to order at your next party? Use the Pizza Party Calculator!
Done with all the pizza jokes but want to keep the fun going? Try our Pizza Quiz.