It’s no secret that Neapolitan pizza is one of the most delicious types of pizza around. But how do you keep it warm without drying it out? In this blog post, we will discuss some tips and tricks for keeping your Neapolitan pizza warm and fresh!
How To Keep A Neapolitan Pizza Warm?
If you are looking to keep your Neapolitan pizza warm, there are a few things that you can do. Let’s discuss some of the easy methods to get the job done.
Method 1 – Oven On Low Heat
One of the easiest ways to keep your Neapolitan pizza warm is by turning on your oven to a low heat setting. You don’t want the temperature to be too high, or else it will dry out the pizza.
A good rule of thumb is to set your oven to around 200-250 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, simply place your pizza on a baking sheet and put it in the oven for a few minutes. This will help to keep the pizza warm without ruining the crust.
Method 2 – Thermal Boxes
Another great way to keep your Neapolitan pizza warm is by using a thermal box. This is a great option if you are looking to transport the pizza somewhere.
Thermal boxes are used for a variety of different things, but they are great for keeping food warm. These boxes are made from a variety of different materials, but they all work to keep the heat in.
Take the following steps to keep the pizza warm with the help of a thermal box.
- Cut the pizza into slices: If you are using a thermal box, it is best to cut the pizza into slices. This will help the heat to evenly distribute throughout the pizza. Plus, it will make it easier to reheat later on.
- Wrap the Pizza in Foil: After you have cut the pizza into slices, you will want to wrap each slice in foil. This will help to keep the heat in and prevent the pizza from drying out.
- Place the Pizza in the Thermal Box: Once you have wrapped the pizza, you can then place it in the thermal box. Make sure that you close the lid tightly so that no heat escapes.
It is one of the best methods to keep the pizza warm since it will not dry out the pizza easily. Also, it is very cost-effective.
Method 3 – Wrapping In Foil
If you don’t have a thermal box, another great option is to wrap your pizza in foil. This is a similar method to the oven one, but it will help to keep the heat in even better.
A foil is generally made from aluminium, which is a great conductor of heat. This means that it will help to keep the pizza warm by keeping the heat in.
Take the following steps to get the job done.
- Preheat your oven to a low heat setting.
- Place your pizza on a baking sheet and wrap it in foil. Make sure that the foil is tight around the pizza so that no heat can escape.
- Simply place the baking sheet in the oven for a few minutes. This will help to keep the pizza warm without drying it out.
The Best Way – Oven To Table And Eat As Soon As It Is Ready
The best way to keep your Neapolitan pizza warm is by using the oven to table method. This means that you will cook the pizza in the oven and then serve it straight to the table.
This is the best method because it will ensure that your pizza is fresh and warm. It is also the quickest method, so you won’t have to wait too long to enjoy your delicious pizza.
The steps for this method are as follows.
- Preheat your oven to the correct temperature. This will vary depending on the type of pizza that you are making.
- Cook the pizza according to the instructions.
- Once it is cooked, remove it from the oven and place it on a serving plate.
- Serve it to your guests and enjoy!
Keeping a Neapolitan Pizza warm can be tricky. However, if you follow the right methods, you won’t face any issues. Just make sure to choose the right method for you and your situation.
If you are looking for the quickest way, then the oven to table method is the best option. However, if you want to keep the pizza warm for a longer period of time, then you can use one of the other methods.
Whichever method you choose, just make sure to enjoy your delicious pizza!
Do you have any tips on how to keep a Neapolitan Pizza warm? Let us know in the comments below!