Do you enjoy a large pizza from Domino’s but cannot finish it all in one sitting? You placed the pizza in the fridge last night but now you want it hot again. What is the best way to reheat it?
There are a number of ways to heat up a pizza. Some ways are better than others, such as baking, microwaving, and grilling. Let’s look at them all for that Domino’s pizza that is sitting in your refrigerator right now.
What Is The Best Way to Reheat Domino’s Pizza From The Fridge
Determining the best way to reheat a pizza from Domino’s depends a lot on your preferences and taste. Some people really like the crispy crust that they get from Domino’s pizzas, so they don’t want to let them sit around for too long. Others, however, like to let the pizza get nice and hot but more chewy.
Each method will produce a different result, so you will want to think about which one works best for you.
Reheating Instructions – How to Reheat Domino’s Pizza In The Oven
Reheating Domino’s Pizza In the oven will help with a few different things:
- Bring back a crispy crust, much like it was when you first got the pizza.
- It will be heated evenly.
- Good method for when you are reheating multiple slices or an entire leftover pizza at once.
For best results, follow these steps:
- Preheat your oven to 275 degrees F.
- Place pizza on a baking sheet and wrap it in foil.
- Put the pizza in the oven for 25 minutes.
How to Reheat Domino’s Pizza In A Toaster Oven
Reheating a pizza from Domino’s in a toaster oven is very similar to reheating it in a regular oven. The only difference is that it will take less time to do it. Like an oven, it also tends to help bring back a crispy leftover pizza crust, plus it will generate faster heat evenly. Here are some steps you can take to do this:
- Preheat the toaster to 300 degrees F.
- Place the pizza on the rack.
- Let the toaster heat up the pizza for 15 minutes.
How to Reheat Domino’s Pizza In An Air Fryer
Reheating pizza in an air fryer is a method that not many have tried yet, but it definitely has some benefits.
For one, it saves time by heating up the food much quicker than normal ovens, which means the pizza will be ready to eat a lot faster than in a shorter period of time. It also has less fat because it’s using no oil than frying it in a pan. It’s healthier to eat compared to using a pan to reheat Domino’s.
However, it can be hard to get a crispy bottom on the pizza.
Follow these steps:
- Preheat your air fryer for 5-10 minutes. Your basket should reach a temperature of about 350 degrees F.
- Take the hot basket out of the air fryer and add the pizza slices to the basket.
- Run the air fryer for 2 to 2.5 minutes at 400 degrees F.
How to Reheat Domino’s Pizza Without An Oven
There are a couple ways, one is very good and one is very bad.
Using A Cast Iron Frying Pan
Reheating pizza in a cast iron frying pan is one of my favorite ways to do it. You get a lot of the crispiness back, without having to heat up your oven ahead of time. this is the perfect method for when you want to heat up just a slice or two.
- Place a cast iron pan on the stove and turn the heat on medium-high.
- Preheat the pan for a few minutes. You’ll know it is ready when you put a drop of water in it and it sizzles and evaporates quickly.
- Place the pizza slices in the pan, crust side down.
- Tilt the pan away from you and add a small amount of water to the pan. Avoid getting water near the pizza by tilting the pan at an angle so the water pools away from the pizza.
- Cover the pan.
- The hot bottom of the pan will crisp up the bottom of the pizza while the steam from the water will heat the toppings and remelt the cheese.
- When the cheese is melted, you are done!
In The Pizza Box Using A Microwave
This is the worst way to reheat your Domino’s pizza and I would not recommend it. But sometimes, there are no other options.
To reheat your pizza in a microwave, simply place the slices on a plate, put it in the microwave and run it for 45 seconds. It will be hot but not great tasting.
Since all microwaves are different with different power levels, you can experiment with different power settings to see if you get a better result. For example, you may want to try running it at 50% power for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
There are many ways to reheat a Domino’s pizza but some methods are better than others. I’d recommend using a cast iron pan for crispy edges, but if you prefer your pizza to be hot all the way inside, use the oven or toaster oven.